www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back in business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloudncali
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Back in business Reply with quote

hello,
I have been doing a lot of random stuff, programming, drawing, war-hammer, you know just random stuff. But recently my Friend has inspired me to make a new web comic. you may remember Jay's comic: The brother hood of the moogle. Well we decided to work on the comic together.

This is less of a comic and more of a Graphic novel(yes i got this idea from erik...Yoink). the reason for this is I like to write more serous stores. and I don't have vary good humor so its better that way.

So there for i have decided to ditch using Lego's. the reason being that 1, they don't allow for much body movement, and 2 , it is hard to write something serous and use Lego's. Lego's are better suited for humor comics, thats what i believe.

so for this one i am going to use non other then... stickfas. but i will have to save up and order a bunch. I have two stickfas I have customized and you will see them in the comic. I am going to attempt the digital added faces some what like Erik dose but different. but i am going to do something different, I am going to make(not paint) the people close. I am going for a realistic feel and i want it to look as realistic as possible.

I am basing the story of my own story i have started if any one wants to read it you can email me for the work doc or read it here http://www.necrotania.com/eFiction/viewstory.php?sid=1289

I have also gotten better with my camera so the images will be much better too.

and one last thing

I am glad to be back to making web comics!

-cloudncali

By cloudncali at 2007-07-24
My website:Everywhere at once
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: