www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Break ups?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloudncali
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Break ups? Reply with quote

ok as if friday aguest 17, 2007 i am single....
me and my GF broke up, after just sly of 2 years of dating.

and let me tell you breaking up HURTS LIKE HELL. im sure most of you alreaty new this i am just finding out how much this hurts.
i have spent all weekend mopeing around, sobbing and being emo.

i mean 2 years is a big part of my life that i spent with this gril. we planed to get married one day... and honstly i can say this break up was NOT MY FALT.

so tomarrow i am starting fresh. all Pictures, cards, and love letters i have of hers are being thrown out. there are a few things I will promote to just being put away for a long long time. i am not going to let this ruin my life. i am young and i have much future to look forward to to dwell on this forever.

so two questions: is there any thing else that any one can sugest to get me off of her and dose any one else have any break up stores they would like to tell.

i just need some postive renforcement right now...

By cloudncali at 2007-07-24
My website:Everywhere at once
Erik
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, Cloud. All I can say is that it'll get better. Pretty lame, I know, but hey, I'm the "humor" guy, not the "relationship" guy. Wink
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right now i rather hear humor then pitty, i just need to laugh. thats what webcomics are for, eh?

By cloudncali at 2007-07-24
My website:Everywhere at once
droopy-99
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud, sorry to say nothing but time will get her off of your mind. If you try to force it out with alcohol/drugs/whatever, it will only come back to haunt you. While I am happily married now for about 6.5 years, I have plenty of good and bad breakups in my past. But for each relationship, however awful it was, I have no regrets. I learned something about others and something about myself in each of them, and they helped form who I am now. Some girls broke my heart, others I did the breaking. But each one gave me something valuable. Don't focus on what you've lost, focus on what you gained.

And by all means, do NOT make any attempts to contact her for at least one year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: