www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volume Two - Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Sigmartyr
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LNCStikfas
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Volume Two - Notes Reply with quote

Okay, I can hear some of you now asking where is it?

I've taken the last couple of weeks off to sort out some of web projects I've been working on, and to cover a slight store emergency. The said web projects are now more or less complete, and the store emergency is in a place where I can at least spend some time on my hobby.

Volume Two is in the works and I hope to start principle photography sometime this weekend. As you know the publishing cycle is going to change from bi-monthly episodes to 2-3 times a week single pages.

I plan to get a little ahead as I do shoot Episodically, and once done you shouldn't see any real interruption in the story flow.

I also plan to give the Sigmartyr website a slight facelift in the next couple of weeks to aid navigation and give us a sparkly new none frame look.

Thanks again for reading Sigmartyr and for voting for me. It really does mean a lot to me and I hope I can entertain you throughout 2008 as I roll out Volume Two

Very Happy
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm halfway through the update and new year changes I planned for Sigmartyr. The first stage is complete and I've overhauled the entire look of Sigmartyr check it out here at http://sigma.alt-world.com

The next stage is working on the first episodes for the new year which I plan to start principle photography on Sunday. I hope you all like the new layout Very Happy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I like the new format! Seems cleaner. I'm not a big fan of frames, though, but that's just a personal pref thing.
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I moved away from the old frame design into a nice comfortable CSS generated web format. The only frame we have left now is the Iframe that the forum appears in.

Glad ya like Very Happy

Now I've got to start generating new issues.
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew I've been really busy over the last three months, and none of the planned updates have really taken form.

I am really sorry, Sigmartyr had to take a back burner to some other Stikfas related projects I was working on. Plus as some of you know I'm dealing with a huge personal issue.

The good news is I am working on the script for season 2 (what there is a script!), and you will be seeing new characters, more action, more Stikfas on Stikfas violence and maybe I might reveal what Alpha Team discovered.

Stay tuned for updates. Very Happy
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: convert dvd to itunes Reply with quote

How to convert dvd to itunes
i would like to put my dvd movies into my iTunes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Sigmartyr All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: