Joined: 29 Apr 2016
|Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 am Post subject: Get The Best Markdown Editor (macOS Sierra | Windows 10)
|When writing long-form articles or essays, whether they're for the internet or for school, I use markdown. Markdown is essentially a slimmed-down version of HTML that is used almost strictly for web writing and can be quickly converted to standard HTML. It makes formatting text very simple by using keyboard shortcuts. You don't have to fumble with your mouse when writing an article. For instance, if you want to put a title in your text (basically an <h1>), type “#” in front of your text. It's pretty simple.
However, in order to simplify the process you should probably have a markup editor on your computer. One of my favorites is Romanysoft MarkdownD for Mac: a relatively new, powerful Markdown editor for Mac. This editor uses a simple two-column interface that shows the editor in one side panel and the preview of your formatted text in the other, making it nice for those new to markdown.
Supports exporting any Markdown files to HTML/XHTML
Supports exporting any Markdown files to PDF
Support standard Markdown/CommonMark and GFM (GitHub) Flavored 5. Markdown
Live Preview Support
Support formatted text, code blocks, tables, code folding, search and replace, multiple languages, HTML entity code – syntax highlighting
Support Toc (Table of Contents), Emoji expression, TaskLists (task map), @Links (link)
Support decoding and filtering of HTML tags and attributes
Support Tex (LaTex expression, KaTeX), flow diagram and sequence diagram
Support Document Recovery Mechanism
To learn more Romanysoft MarkdownD for Mac, you can read the Best Markdown Editor for Mac Review.
Download Mac: http://www.filefactory.com/file/69eira14c9rj/MarkdownD-v3.7.5-macos-x64.zip
Download Windows 32-bit: http://www.filefactory.com/file/4zq9zo6mris7/MarkdownD-v3.7.5-win32-ia32-setup.exe
Download Windows 64-bit: http://www.filefactory.com/file/5uyg3bmggk67/MarkdownD-v3.7.5-win32-x64-setup.exe
Note: If you want to download the latest Romanysoft MarkdownD for Mac or Windows version, please view the Download page.
Learn more Romanysoft softwares:
1. Romanysoft Speed19X: Find your network slow? Use Romanysoft Speed19X to test the speed accurately for your Mac (macOS Sierra) and Windows computer.
2. Romanysoft CSSDesigner: CSSDesigner as the best CSS3/CSS2 Designer, supports quickly & easily create any CSS3/CSS2 effects, edit and apply special effects to portions of select.
3. Romanysoft DataStorm: A plurality of data format conversion. Conversion file data between JSON, XML, CSV, PLIST, INI, the .properties and YML.
4. Romanysoft Batch File Translater for Mac: The Key-Value file translation tool for your daily multilingual needs. Support Translate one file to multi files and Translate Text, JSON, XML, INI, CSV, PLIST.
5. Romanysoft Try to translate: Automatically detect the input language sources. While supporting the translation of one language into multiple languages.
6. Romanysoft ImageMinify for Mac: Optimize, compress PNG, JPEG, JPG, GIF, SVG image file format. It also is a lossless Image Compressor/Optimizer for Mac.
7. Romanysoft XLS2csv for Mac: A Fast, simple conversion of Excel (.xls) data to CSV. Support Preview excle data, Batch conversion and Multi-language.
8. Romanysoft CSVEditorPro2 for Mac: A simple and powerful CSV Editor on Mac, Supports CSV add rows, delete rows, delete columns, increasing the column, sorting, calculation and other features.
9. Romanysoft BarcodePro for Mac: Professional Barcode builder and creator on Mac (macOS Sierra). Support barcode type: EAN8, EAN13, UPCE, UPCA, Code11, Code39, Code93, Code128, MSImod10, GS1.