www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recover Deleted Data Contacts from Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Other Fine Webcomics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fgethe
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Recover Deleted Data Contacts from Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9 Reply with quote

“Help! After restore factory setting for my Samsung Galaxy A7,it cause erase any contacts,is there any one can help you recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy A7? Thank you!”

“Yesterday,I deleted an important contacts on my Samsung Galaxy A5,now I want to restore the deleted contacts back from Galaxy A5,is it possible to get deleted contacts back on Samsung A5?”

Method to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9:

The Samsung Data Recovery not only allows you scan and recover deleted or lost contacts on Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A99,but also can help you retrieve lost contacts on Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9 directly in the same steps.To restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy phone,this data recovery for Samsung program is able to access the internal memory to find the lost data including text messages, photos, contacts, etc. The passage below will show you in details how to recover lost contacts from Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9.

More info:

Recover Deleted Photo Video from Samsung A3/A5/A7/A8/A9
Hamonery
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9 by using this tool.
nacute11
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The below solution can help you to get back contacts if you don't make a backup.
how to recover contacts from samsung
how to recover deleted contacts from galaxy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Other Fine Webcomics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: