www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wholesale JerseysWholesale Jerseys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Sigmartyr
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xiaoming
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Wholesale JerseysWholesale Jerseys Reply with quote

FAQ: Why do teeth become stained?

Answer: Under the microscope Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet , you’ll see that the enamel covering your teeth contains legions of tiny pores. Over the years and with repeated exposure to the tannins and dark pigments in the foods and beverages we eat and drink, the enamel can become stained and darker. Habits such as smoking and tobacco chewing contribute significantly. This is a gradual process that can be combated with a quick, easy and inexpensive teeth whitening treatment in Pueblo CO.

FAQ: How does a teeth whitening treatment work?

Answer: There are a variety of teeth whitening methods used by Pueblo CO dentists, but the most popular one is bleaching. This involves the exposure of the dental enamel to a special whitening gel that contains the bleaching agent, hydrogen peroxide. With time and repeated exposure, bleaching lightens the shade of the dental enamel, making it look whiter and more beautiful.

Dosages vary, but it’s usually administered via a customized mouth tray, which is lined with the special bleaching gel. This is worn for one or two hours every day for one to two weeks, or until the desired level of whiteness has been achieved. Dentists in Pueblo CO will advise you accordingly.

FAQ: What’s the advantage of getting teeth whitening done professionally when there are so many over-the counter products available?

Answer: It’s true; many toothpastes and mouthwashes come with a tiny concentration of bleaching agent Cheap NFL Jerseys China , which help to keep your teeth glisteningly white. However, it is required by law that the concentration of bleach in over-the-counter products is severely restricted. While these products offer a great way to maintain a white smile, getting there is better and more efficiently achieved with a professional in-office teeth whitening treatment in Pueblo CO. With the supervision of a trained dentist, the products used can contain a greater concentration of bleaching agent, which means that you’ll achieve better, more natural results, faster.

FAQ: Is there a limit on how frequently I can have my teeth whitened?

Answer: With professional teeth whitening, you should only need to go for treatment once to enjoy results that last at least a few years. If you are a serious coffee drinker andor a smoker, you may need to come in more frequently. Dentists in Pueblo CO will advise patients accordingly as to what treatment frequency is safe. If you are not happy with the results of bleaching and if your teeth still look discolored and stained, you may want to consider an alternative cosmetic procedure. Dental veneers offer a fantastic aesthetic solution to teeth that have sustained the kind of deep staining that a bleaching cannot remove.

FAQ: Is teeth whitening bad for my teeth?

Answer: If performed by a trained and experienced teeth whitening professional in Pueblo CO and if you adhere closely to his or her recommendations Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale , this treatment is entirely safe. If, however, you use too much of the bleaching gel and for too long, you can risk alkaline burns to your gums. A fairly common side effect of teeth bleaching is tooth sensitivity, but this can be combated with special toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Speak to your dentist if you have noticed anything out of the ordinary during the course of your teeth whitening treatment. For this post I will share my story in “The Biz” or as we call it “T on the J” or a.k.a “time on the job”.
My T on the J started in 1985. After a few years of lackluster higher educational efforts, I decided to get a real job in the trades with the hope of scaring myself back into caring about obtaining a college degree. That didn’t work out as planned as I fell in love what I was doing, I was a helper on a house framing crew. The love didn’t come right away as I was pretty much just carrying wood all day for the other carpenters. When I finally got a chance to nail off, cut & install my interest peeked. Fortunately…luckily…I was working with a prominent 30 year master framer during the building boom of the late 80’s. House after house, condo developments, one after the other we would frame it was quite a run to be in the trades. John Cutillo (a.k.a “Pop” Cheap NFL Jerseys Sale , as he was affectionately called) was the boss. Pop surrounded himself with young, athletic men and he was adept at developing systems to maximize efficiencies of his crew no matter what the combined experience of the crew was. Pop became my mentor and just like a sponge soaks up water I soaked up knowledge and information from Pop, the master framer.

Three years later in 1988, worked slowed over one winter, I was far to enthusiastic to sit around so I ventured off into my own business, with Pops blessing of course. Personal confidence was in great supply in me even though construction experience & more importantly business acumen was in short supply, if not in existence at all. My 1st business was with a partner Ricky and we did anything & everything. We did painting jobs & framing jobs & roofing, whatever came along. Ricky had some experience in business so off we went.
Upon completion of the 1st year we got caught up in two developments that went into foreclosure, we got screwed out of about $20K. In retrospect that was the best thing that happened to me from a business prospective. I vowed to never let that happen again so I poured myself into developing my business acumen with good contracts, payment schedules Cheap NFL Jerseys , details, thoroughness, etc. I morphed from a new house framer into a remodeling framing subcontractor. Even though it’s still framing, the remodeling framers job is much more difficult as the variables of trying to build straight, level frames on top of crooked, out of. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Sigmartyr All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: