www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sport is obviously a great thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Perils of the Bold
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lasky1994
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: sport is obviously a great thing Reply with quote

Do you ever run to music? Adidas Nmd Damen Yes I do. Generally when I’m doing a session on my own or there’s only one or two of us. I quite enjoy being around a group as I like to chat between reps but if there’s no one there then I’ll have my iPod loaded up with a multitude of different songs and genres. How I feel that day will determine what’s on it.

Do you like a running gadget? In my day-to-day life I am a gadgety person but the thing I’ve found in what I do is that there aren’t really many gadgets that can help or do anything. Basically all I need is my spikes, a tape measure and a willingness to jump into sand. That’s about it, really. I use a stopwatch for sprints, if need be. Probably the biggest thing we use in training which Nike Air Max 90 Womens White is gadgety is a speed gate. You run through these poles which you put down and they measure exactly the time it takes to go through each stage Nike Air Max 90 Dames and that gives you an idea of how fast you are running. That’s probably the only thing I use, and I don’t use that all that often, perhaps five or six Nike Air Max 90 EM Dames times a year.

But for kids, with the Leapband, I really do think it’s a good idea; we’re in a tech-savvy world now and kids hugely relate to wanting the newest phone or whatever else it is. So any gadgets out there than can push kids into wanting to be active, to be involved in sport is obviously a great thing - and Leapband is at the forefront of that. It obviously makes it a bit more fun for them. I think if you are looking at your wrist and seeing whichever little guy you’ve picked - dragon, or monkey - and you can get them new things because you’ve been more active, it makes it more exciting. So, I think it is a great thing. It should hopefully become very popular and change the nation Adidas Zx Flux Mens of kids that we are developing - enjoying being inside on their computers rather than outside, enjoying the wider world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Perils of the Bold All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: