www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index www.ActionFigureComics.com
Talk about the photo webcomics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Convert Samsung NX1 H.265 files to AIC MOV, MPEG-2 MPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Sub-Standard Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AbbyCarrie11
Bold Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:53 pm    Post subject: Convert Samsung NX1 H.265 files to AIC MOV, MPEG-2 MPG Reply with quote

One of the key features of the recently announced Samsung NX1 Smart Camera is its 4K video recording capability. Samsung uses a new codec, H.265 (HEVC) and 40Mbps for its 4K video. This is claimed to have the same image quality, but half the size of 100Mbps H.264 footage.

Is it possible to edit Samsung NX1 footage on FCE and Premeire Pro? If you have preordered a Samsung NX1 Smart Camera, you may want to know the answer to this question. In this post, we will present a workaround to make NX1 footage well compatible with FCE and Adobe Premiere. That is, converting NX1 4K H.265 video files to AIC codec for Fianl Cut Express and transcoding NX1 shootings to MPEG-2 codec for Adobe Premiere Pro.

Software requirement–best H.265 Video Converter (HD Video Converter for Mac)

User review on HD Video Converter for Mac

"I recently purchased your HD Video Converter for Mac. I'm very pleased with the high quality results, the conversion speed and the easy to use (with advanced settings) interface." – Steven

"I had a couple of camera video files that I could not convert no matter what I did to it, so I thought this will try your video converter out. Away we went and very quickly I must say, and the result, well it was very high quality and no synch problems. I really was impressed and I wish I could afford other software in your range because if they worked as well as the Video Converter I would not need half the rubbish I have purchased in the past." – Roland

Convert Samsung NX1 4K H.265 to AIC MOV, Convert Samsung NX1 4K H.265 to MPEG-2 MPG

Step 1. Add Samsung NX1 4K H.264 video files

Launch the HD Video Converter for Mac as a Samusng NX1 Video Converter for Mac. When its main interface comes up, click "Import" to load your source 4K H.265 media.

Step 2. Select output format for FCE and Adobe Premiere

To edit Samsung NX1 4K H.265 videos in Final Cut Express, from "Profile" list, choose "Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)" as output format under "iMovie" column.

To edit Samsung NX1 4K H.265 video files in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS, select "Adobe Premeiere > MPEG-2 Video(*.mpg)' as output format under "Editing Software" column.

Step 3. Convert Samsung NX1 4K H.265 files to AIC MOV or MPEG-2 MPG

Click the "Start" button of the best 4K H.265 Video Converter. It will start converting Samsung NX1 4K H.264 files for importing to FCE or Adobe Premiere immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click "Open Folder" button to get the generated .mov or .mpg files for natively editing H.265 video in Final Cut Express or Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4/CS3 perfectly.

Read More:

blu ray player windows 10, blu ray player windows 10 64 bit, blu ray player windows 10 free download, blu ray player windows media center, blu ray player windows media player, blu-ray, Blu-ray player, blu-ray player for Windows 10, freeware blu ray player windows 10, play blu ray on windows 10, play videos on windows 10, windows 10 blu ray media player, windows 10 blu ray video player, windows 10 blu-ray player, windows 10 video player, windows blu-ray player

bdmv to prores for fcp x, bpav converter for mac, bpav file to fcp 7, bpav file to final cut pro x, convert bpav files to prores, importing bpav to fcp, sony bpav files to fcp mov

best windows 10 blu ray disc player, blu ray disc player software for windows 10, free windows blu ray disc player, play blu ray disc on windows 10, windows 10 blu ray disc player, windows 10 blu ray media player, windows 10 media player blu ray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ActionFigureComics.com Forum Index -> Sub-Standard Comics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: